The Career and Professional Development Center offers our employer partners a variety of services to help find qualified applicants who meet your hiring needs. We also welcome employer participation in career-related events to share real world work experiences with our students.
Employers have the ability to post their own positions on ColonialTRAK, the CPDC's online system, through password access. Once the CPDC has approved your employer profile, you can post jobs online and request on-campus interviews. For on-campus recruiting, this access allows you to monitor candidates' responses to your position and review resumes.
If you prefer to have the CPDC post your positions, please contact our office. We will be happy to work with you using the option that best suits your needs.
Employer Advisory Board
The Employer Advisory Board provides invaluable advice and expertise to the Career and Professional Development Center on issues including workforce readiness, employment skills, marketing, industry trends, technology, financing, and corporate partnerships.
- Pam Arroyo, UPMC
- Kristi Bonetti, Bruster's Real Ice Cream
- Christopher DeMaria, FedEx Ground
- Justin Driscoll, Pittsburgh Technology Council
- Scott Golmic, NFL Films
- Linda Guest, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Tim Kurnocik, UPMC
- Jonalyn Paulick, PNC Bank
- Jeffrey Peters, Duquesne Light
- Constance Rippole, Travelers
- Celine Stanasolovich, Legend Financial Advisors