How You Can Help
The WLMP would like to thank those who support its mission: to attract, retain and empower women students so they can achieve leadership roles both at RMU and in their lives after graduation. To join this distinguished list who are committed to investing in the success of young women, or to learn more about institutional giving opportunities, please click here.
In their junior year, cohort members have the opportunity to partner with RMU alumni and other distinguished leaders in business and the community to further enhance their leadership and networking skills. To join the WLMP Professional Mentor Program, please email Dr. Lauren Rauscher, the WLMP Director, at email@example.com.
The WLMP continues to build partnerships across campus and in the community. Members of the WLMP enjoy full access to both on and off campus resources, including:
- Office of the President
- Each of the five Academic Schools
- The Office of Diversity, Inclusion and Equity
- The Bayer Center for Nonprofit Management
- Alumni Relations
- The Career Center
- Multicultural Student Center
- Center for Global Engagement
- Celebration of Women committee
- Women's History Month committee
- Strong Women Strong Girls
- The Mentoring Partnership of Southwestern PA
To partner with the WLMP, please email Dr. Lauren Rauscher, the WLMP Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.